Quality Management System in the Food & Beverage Industry
Topics to be covered
- Key Aspects of Quality Management Certification
- Types of quality Certification
- Factory/Team Readiness requirement
- Elements for preparation
- Food Safety & Quality Management Plan
- PDCA -Internal Audits
i. HACCP Plan
ii. Plant, Product & People – Safety, Hygiene
iii. Consumer complaints Handling & Product Recall procedure
Mr. Ranjit Singh
Expertise Leader – Manufacturing & Technology scale-up
- Mr. Ranjit Singh has 40+ years of experience in manufacturing/operations out of which he has worked for 38 years across categories in HUL. He headed the exports factory supply chain function, “Ready to Eat” chapatis and technical functions of bread business. In 2009, he moved to Pureit as Global Manufacturing Manager for devices, consumables and spares. A certified ISO lead auditor, Ranjit was the MR for the Exports factory and obtained 4 ISO certifications for different product categories.
Currently, he is working as a leading expert in Manufacturing & Technology Scale-Up for Thinking Forks since 2014.
Mr. Glen Cox
Managing Director – Food Processing solution
- Mr. Glen Cox has 23 years of experience, working in factory/operations role for SPC, Australia and has supported associated projects in Europe, SE Asia and Spain. Over the years, he has worked with Dole Asia Holdings Ltd., MTR Foods, Mala’s Fruit Products, Orchard Brands and Harraj Agro Foods. Recently, Glen started his own business known as Food Processing Solutions Pvt. Ltd., in both Australia & India and his current activities include consulting, trading & establishing ownership/stake holding in several food project initiatives.